Terms Of Service
February 24th, 2017
This Agreement includes Letsvlog's policy for acceptable use of the our platform and content posted here, your rights, obligations and restrictions regarding such use.
We may modify this Agreement from time to time. Change in this agreement shall be effective immediately without prior notice. You agree to be bound to any changes to this Agreement when you use the The Letsvlog Community website after any modification is posted. You are required to check this agreement regularly to ensure you are updated as to any changes.
The Letsvlog Community reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject, refuse to post or remove any posting (including private messages) by you, or to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the The Letsvlog Community website at any time, for any reason, without prior notice, and without liability.
The following is a partial list of the kind of activity that is illegal or prohibited on the The Letsvlog Community website. The Letsvlog Community reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in The Letsvlog Community's sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, reporting you to law enforcement authorities. Prohibited activity includes, but is not limited to:
BY READING THIS AGREEMENT OR REGISTING AN ACCOUNT ON THIS WEBSITE YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS HEREIN.
- All registration information you submit is truthful and accurate.
- You will maintain the accuracy of such information.
- You are 18 years of age or older; born on or before 2/28/1999.
- Your use of the The Letsvlog Community website does not violate any applicable federal or state law and/or regulation.
- Your profile may be deleted and your Membership may be terminated without warning, if we believe that you are under 18 years of age.
- This Agreement shall remain in full force and effect while you use the our services, or are a member of The Letsvlog Community. We may terminate your membership or site access at any time, without warning. Even after Membership is terminated, this Agreement will remain in effect, including sections 5-15.
- Harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- is patently offensive and promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
- contains nudity, vulgarities, violence, or offensive subject matter or contains a link to an adult website;
- solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
- promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- involves the transmission of "junk mail," "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, "spimming," or "spamming";
- furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for unlawful purposes from other Users;
- criminal activity, including child pornography, fraud, trafficking in obscene material, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, stalking, spamming, sending of viruses or other harmful files, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets;
- covering or obscuring the any attempts to corrupt our community whether by a sole individual or a group;
- any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to post comments or messages;
- attempting to impersonate another Member or person;
- interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on our servers for whatever and in whatever means;
- using the account, username, or password of another Member at any time or disclosing your password to any third party or permitting any third party to access your account;
- using any information obtained by us in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person;
- displaying an advertisement on your profile; or
- using the The Letsvlog Community Services in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
- excessive foul language, audio/video vulgarities
- selling or advertising products for personal profit. This includes, but is not limited to, Amway
Avon, Thrive, and other multi-level marketing organizations. Genuine reviews of products are
the only exception to this provision (unless written permission is granted by the Administration).
- Password. When you create your account, you will be asked to choose a password. Your password is designed for only you to know. You agree not to use the account, username, or password of another registered member at any time. You agree to notify us immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your account. You are solely responsible for any and all use of your account.
- Content Posted.
- The Letsvlog Community may delete any Content that in the sole judgment of The Letsvlog Community violates this Agreement or which may be offensive, illegal or violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of any person. We assume no responsibility for monitoring the The Letsvlog Community website for inappropriate Content or conduct.
- You are solely responsible for the Content that you post here. Content is not necessarily reviewed by The Letsvlog Community prior to posting and does not necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of any individual except yourself. The Letsvlog Community makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the Content or to the accuracy and reliability of the Content or any material or information that you transmit to other Members.
- Proper attire is required. This is not equivalent to a dress code. Instead, it is a general requirement that casual attire be used in posted content.
- Copyright Policy. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to Letsvlog, members or posted on our site without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
- Member Disputes. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other The Letsvlog Community Members. The Letsvlog Community reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members. Our decisions are final without prejudice.
- Limitation on Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL LETSVLOG BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES.
- Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold Letsvlog, its subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their respective officers, agents, partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the our platform in violation of this Agreement and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above and/or if any Content that you post on the Letsvlog.
- Other. The Letsvlog Community Group is a not for profit entity. Content is not monetized, nor is content included in any profit making entity. Any contribution you make is purely voluntary. We also reserve the right to reject any applicant based on, but not limited, to past online behavior and administrative actions taken by other communities.